Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to A Girl And Her Fed. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Webcomics elimination tournament; Marred Madness
Topic Started: Mar 15 2012, 09:12 PM (251 Views)
Minivet
Member Avatar
Undead Pixie Wrangler
[ * ]
You can vote for AGAHF in the March Madness-style webcomic tournament going on right now.

Currently it's up over Evil Inc., but only by 75 votes. And there'll be more rounds after this one.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

hipiap
Member Avatar
Junior Agent
Get your butt over to that website and vote if you already havn't. I like Evil Inc...but cmon...Undead Pixies and Hope win out.

http://www.comicmix.com/news/2012/03/14/vote-in-the-mix-march-madness-2012-webcomics-tournament-first-round/4/

Evil Inc. (51%, 1,026 Votes)
A Girl and Her Fed (49%, 998 Votes)
~Do not meddle in the Affairs of Dragons, for Thou Art Crunchy and Go well with Ketchup~

gamachinist
Agent
hipiap
Mar 17 2012, 07:09 PM
Get your butt over to that website and vote if you already havn't. I like Evil Inc...but cmon...Undead Pixies and Hope win out.

http://www.comicmix.com/news/2012/03/14/vote-in-the-mix-march-madness-2012-webcomics-tournament-first-round/4/

I belive voting ended Friday on this.
None of the others were nearly that close.
Edited by gamachinist, Mar 17 2012, 11:01 PM.

Otter
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ * ]
gamachinist
Mar 17 2012, 10:59 PM

I belive voting ended Friday on this.
None of the others were nearly that close.

I'm happy to lose to someone as ridiculously competent and professional as Brad Guigar.

And did you check out the winner of the other bracket? The art in Unsounded is phenomenal. There's a thirty-some-page mage battle where they reshape reality into giant bugs. Rather glad my sorry hack-scribblings ain't going up against that.
- Never send a ferret to do a weasel's work.

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · A Girl and Her Fed · Next Topic »
Add Reply